… but I had a frustrating day at work and thought it would be healthier to run it off instead of vent on Facebook. So around 6:30 I headed out with a bottle of water and my Wait Wait Don’t Tell Me podcast for a couple of miles around the neighborhood.
- That woman in the minivan was TOTALLY aiming for me this time, as she swung eeeeeextra wide to make her turn.
- What was making that rustling noise in the weeds by the creek??
- Lots of people park in the street facing the wrong direction–they go the opposite way from traffic. For a long time I didn’t realize this was a thing, but now I can’t NOT see it.
- That house with the dogs? You need a better fence. I don’t particularly enjoy large, barking, snarling, free-range canines hurtling toward me.
- Squirrel has to mean stupid rodent in some obscure language.
Running helped, but I still have to go back tomorrow and deal with more of the same. This sort of sums up my week: